1) How many user accounts does MEDI SALES Reporter support?
There is no limit to number of user licenses or accounts in MEDI SALES Reporter
You may buy as many as you need. However, too many concurrent users may generate high load on your internet pipe.
2) What are the limitations to MEDI SALES Reporter ?
There are no hard limitations that we are aware of. The software performs well to the physical limits of the hardware and Internet connection speed.
3) What is Standard Tour Plan and how STP helps in planning?
The Standard Tour Plan gives a calendar view of the things planned. It shows number of visits planned on weekly basis . The plan is available to be browsed for previous as well as future year also. It helps medical representatives to know his actual status of activities for a year .
4) What is Monthly Tour Plan and how MTP helps in planning?
Monthly Tour Plan gives a detailed date-wise plan for the representatives of the company for a month.The plan can be edited according to the contact address and time of meeting with the prospect .The plan can be posted for approval from the senior management .The click on dates gives the availability of prospects on a given day.
5) What is Daily Call Report (DCR) and how it helps to ease the procedure ?
Daily Call Report (DCR) gives a clear picture of doctors, chemist and stockiest to be visited . It also gives a clear picture of sample / gifts given to various doctors. MEDI SALES Reporter minimizes the efforts involved in filling up the Daily Call Reports(DCR) Facilitating exchange of information at all levels, it eases the procedure.
6) Do you offer free upgrades with your product?
Certainly you get free upgrades of the software for the modules purchased by you and it gets automatically updated on your MEDI SALES Reporter community.
7) What are the software & hardware requirements for MEDI SALES Reporter ?
MEDI SALES Reporter is ready-to-use and needs no application to be installed or maintained at the user's machines. All you need is an Internet connection and a browser.
8) What is an ASP Model in context to MEDI SALES Reporter ?
MEDI SALES Reporter is made available to you on ASP model, whereby you do not have to worry about hardware and software deployment and you will have the application available for usage on web. In this model we take care of the server administration, application maintenance at our end and you enjoy the features of MEDI SALES Reporter online by just subscribing for the same.
9) How will my data be secure?
FSL Software Technologies Ltd has provided adequate security checks at various levels to ensure that customer data is comprehensively protected from internal and external threats. We are sure you will agree that we cannot make public our security policy, practices and procedures but from a customer standpoint, the security essentially has been covered as follows:
Hypertext Transmission Protocol
Application employs an encrypted hypertext transmission protocol using secure socket layer technology (https). This ensures the authenticity, integrity and confidentiality of customer records during transmission.
The firewall perimeter defenses include access routers, firewalls, switches and intrusion monitoring tools at network level.
The server and session security includes operating system protection (hardened operating system), application tampering monitoring tools, assurance and verification and server-level intrusion monitoring tools.
The application layer security provides tiered access to data.
10) How can I judge whether or not my team requires MEDI SALES Reporter ?
MEDI SALES Reporter is effective for all kinds of medical organizations where there is a need of daily updates like doctors meeting , chemist meeting , stockiest meeting and requires follow-ups. However, you can sign up for our trial version or call our expert before making a purchase decision.
11) How much time is required to implement MEDI SALES Reporter ?
MEDI SALES Reporter is ready-to-use and can be deployed within 48 hours of sign up.
12) Do we need any kind of training before using MEDI SALES Reporter ?
MEDI SALES Reporter is by far one of the simplest and user friendly Pharmaceutical sales force automation system available in the market place today. It requires minimal training and further user gets acclimatized soon using its online help.
13) If I start using MEDI SALES Reporter today, how do I migrate, my existing data into this new platform?
MEDI SALES Reporter offers several user friendly (MS Excel/ CSV file) import mechanisms to upload all our existing data into the software needing minimum time and effort. Refer to our user manual for instructions about how to use these.
14) What should the minimum size of my team be for MEDI SALES Reporter to be useful to me?
Benefits of MEDI SALES Reporter is not dependant on the team size rather one can attain/ derive desired results/ benefits even with a team of less than five medical representative .
15) How do I register myself to start using MEDI SALES Reporter ?
Just dial +91-120-4250222 and
ask for MEDI SALES Reporter expert or
send your request at Sales@FSLTechnologies.com.
16) What are the key benefits of MEDI SALES Reporter ?
There are tremendous tangible and intangible benefits of MEDI SALES Reporter. The application is made with a focus to support and ensure that your team can deliver a better customer experience, as you desire for your company. Our analysis reflects that the savings, which can be achieved by using this software, shall be more than 10 times the cost besides setting up well-defined processes. (Please refer to the "Business Benefits" section for more details.
17) Do all of my employees have access to the MEDI SALES Reporter ?
No, all of your employees do not have access to the application unless you give them access and permission in the system. They have to login in the application using their unique login id and type the password to before login in. If an employee does not have a password assigned, then he or she cannot access the application.
18) Are there access securities within MEDI SALES Reporter ?
Yes there are security features in MEDI SALES Reporter software. You can assign permissions to each modules, features and reports.
19) Which database is used as a backend with MEDI SALES Reporter ?
MEDI SALES Reporter uses Postgre SQL as a default database.
20) How can I contact your customer service representative?
You can contact our customer service representative at Support@FSLTechnologies.com
or can register your complaint online at http://www.medisalesreporter.com/support.html
or by clicking on Support link on the top right of the Home Page.
21) I have some suggestions and feedback. How can I submit these?
To make MEDI SALES Reporter more comprehensive and effective, your valuable suggestions and feedbacks are welcome. You can submit your suggestions and feedback at http://www.medisalesreporter.com/feedback.html or
by clicking on Feedback link on the top right of the Home Page.
22) MEDI SALES Reporter is developed on which programming language?
MEDI SALES Reporter is written in J2EE.
23) What web server does MEDI SALES Reporter use?
MEDI SALES Reporter uses Jakarta Tomcat (Web Server) and Apache (Web Server / Redirector)
- Facilitates monthly Planner for sales representatives with each day detailed activities.
- Maintains a detailed and most updated profile of Doctors, Hospitals, Stockists, Chemists, paramedical Staff etc, with options for meeting specific requirements.
- Reduces Communication time and cost among the Medical Representatives / field Managers and HQ
- Maintains leave status for each employee with leave approval mechanism.
- Facilitates expense claiming by sales representatives on a daily basis along with daily sales reports.
- Facilitates expense budgeting at management level as well as at employee level through
“ Standard fare chart ".
- Instant Two way
communication System between each member of the team, regional offices and head Quarters.
- Instant relay of news and
- Contents Library - New products Data sheet with product and price details available at finger tips.
- Free samples distribution
- Gifts distribution details.